Sunday 23 April 2017

I have finished two more buildings for Kodsticklerburg. One is the other half of the Sarissa Precision English Timber Framed House and the other is a Bolt Action ruined farmhouse from Warlord:
The Sarissa Precision building is actually quite a bit yellow-er than it's other half, but it doesn't+ seem to show in the photos.
I added a bit of moss to the shingles of this building:
The Bolt Action building is quite small; I think I may have missed a wall in there but still when you look at the end wall it is still rather tiny when compared to the Sarissa Precision building. There is lots of detail to paint but I can't say that it goes together super tight. Part of that is the modular nature of the kit. I have two more of the same building that I will be making into one larger complex.
A few Dwarves sniffin' around for some wyrdstone...



No comments:

Post a Comment